Software Developer Job Description
The Software Developer will plan and develop specialized applications software.
- Collaborate with teams to understand requirements; draft initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assess feasibility of design and project parameters within time constraints.
- Analyze user needs and designs software for client use.
- Develop code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- Monitor and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Monitor and assist with software installation; ensure application operates within established specifications.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback and then modify software for better usability.
- Design databases for specific application areas.
- Determine required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, security needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborate with team to design systems to support required applications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Cooperation and has excellent teamwork skills.
- Great creativity skills.
- Great knowledge and proficient in using WordPress.
- Proficient with MySQL.
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.