Application Developer Job Description
The Application Developer will plan and develop specialized applications.
- Develop software solutions that meets customer needs and requirements.
- Create and implement source code of new applications.
- Develop appropriate friendly UI.
- Design and test creative prototypes according to specifications and debug source code.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Perform integration testing before launching.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications, perform updates and modifications.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Cooperation and has excellent teamwork skills.
- Great creativity skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Android studio (IDE – Android applications).
- Excellent knowledge of Apple developer (IDE – iOS applications).
- Great knowledge of software design.
- Great knowledge and proficient in using WordPress.
- Proficient with MySQL and/or Firebase.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.